Email marketing software comparison 🥇: the 3 best tools in 2019
Creating your website from scratch is a great adventure worth living. From domain name reservation to online content creation, to the development of a loyal audience, the skills to develop its many. Today, your favorite web tool testing site focuses more specifically on emailing solutions.
|Emailing software||PROS||Free trial|
| A complete offer (emailing, SMS marketing, automation)|
Accessible for the most beginners.
Many templates available.
| Very easy to use (no technical knowledge required).|
Useful for emailing and SMS campaigns.
The “drag’n’drop” editor for creating personalized emails.
| A true 4-in-1 complete solution.|
Manage your webinars from A to Z, with cool features.
The emailing scenario creation interface, simple to configure.
| Very easy to use.|
The quality / price ratio.
The free offer, for life !
1. SendinbluePrice: from 19 €/month. At the top of our ranking is Sendinblue, a tool dedicated to emailing (but not only: also to SMS marketing) that offers excellent value for money. The tool offers many features among which we can find:
- Creating newsletters
- managing your contacts
- sending emails
- Measures and analyzes of your campaigns
- Transactional emails
- Marketing Automation
- SMS Marketing
- Integration of plugins
Price: from 12 € / month.
Just like Sendinblue, Getresponse is a very complete emailing software. This tool will allow you to start from the beginning by creating your registration forms, your pop up, manage your emailing … But also your webinars! This is the main advantage of Getresponse over the other emailing tools presented on this page.
Webinars flourish here and there on the web and are an information product more and more popular. The functionality is quite complete since we can interact with the audience in real time via a chat, we can load images (for example to do a tutorial) live, share our screen or launch polls. Apart from that, the software is very affordable since it offers an entry-level formula from € 12 per month. You can test Getresponse (1 month free) by clicking here.
Price: from 7€/month
Mailjet really surprised us in our tests. Above all, a free version for life is available and limited to 200 emails sent per day. This is rare enough to be noted, as most emailing tools and webmarketing in general are limited to 1 month trial.
On a technical level, the tool offers unbeatable value for money. For a little more than 7€/month, you can send 30,000 mails per month, which will be enough for many bloggers and other webmasters. For companies and startups, other more complete offers are available and also offer collaborative workspaces to edit your emails together, leaving notes and locking parts of the template.
Apart from that, the tool has all the features that are expected of an autoresponder: creation of forms (integrated or pop-up), creation of personalized mails, responsive and design, many templates available, mail automation and advanced statistical tools . An extremely reliable basic tool with unbeatable value for money. You can take advantage of the free offer (for life!) by going to this page.
Some tips for successful emailing campaigns
- Work on your topics: inspire buzz sites (without imitating them!) to write impactful email topics that make you want to click. A good subject can increase your opening rate up to 200%.
- Keep your mail database up-to-date : Regularly delete inactive contacts (which do not open your mailings) or fake addresses (which lower your deliverability rate).
- Think “simplicity” : A short, straightforward email is much more effective than a long, multi-paragraph pad. Feel free to re-read your e-mails several times in order to suppress repetitions.
- Include Buttons : Include CTAs (Call To Actions) that make you want to be clicked! Put them at the beginning of the mail as well as at the end. However, avoid putting CTAs every 3 sentences …
- Add “social networks” buttons : your audience is probably on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. Make it easy for them to share your content with relay buttons!
Last Updated on